THE KNIGHT FAMILY
- In the Scripture's inerrancy, infallibility, and verbal, plenary inspiration; the Bible is the sole authority for faith and practice; it should be interpreted literally, historically, contextually, and grammatically, which leads to a dispensational view of Scripture.
We believe that the King James Bible is God's preserved Word for english speaking people.
- In one holy, almighty, all-knowing, sovereign God, eternally self-existent in three persons (God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit).
- That man was created perfect and without sin; after Adam's original sin, however, all men are universally sinful both by nature and by choice.
- In the deity, virgin birth, sinless life, actual death, burial, bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ; He is ascended into heaven and presently sits at the right hand of the Father and will bodily return to earth prior to His millennial reign.
- That salvation was accomplished on the cross by Jesus Christ and is extended to all men as a gift to be received by faith in the finished work of Christ.
- That the local church is God's chosen tool for spreading the Gospel and instructing believers until Christ comes to rapture His church.
- In the imminent, pre-tribulational rapture of the church.
- In separating from current trends, groups, and philosophies which undermine the authority and authenticity of the Bible and its teachings.